MYOT has been established upon noble objectives and an advanced learning system in order to face up to the new social challenges.
MYOT was established to serve the Muslim youth in the following 10 areas:
- Youth awareness and development based on sound values and principles.
- Protecting and shielding the youth from the harmful consequences of deviant thoughts and antisocial behaviour.
- Instilling in them the truth about Islam and its middle-ground moderate approach.
- Mentoring and leadership initiatives in areas of knowledge and ethics.
- Empowerment against the effect of social degeneration by warning from the dangers of AIDS, drugs and other social problems.
- Counselling them through their schooling years in order to help them attain the right qualifications for the employment market.
- Providing them with a public relations network in order to promote social engagement and collaboration on goodness.
- Building bridges of social interaction with youth from other religions.
- Promoting volunteering activities in general community services based on the concept of love of charity for all.
- Calling for unity in the Muslim community based on the true Prophetic teachings.