The Guiding Creed
In the Name of Allah, The Merciful to the believers and non-believers in this world, and The Merciful to the believers only in the next world.
· Know, may Allah guide us and you, that it is obligatory upon every accountable person to know that Allah is the only God in His (7) Dominion.
· Allah created the entire world, both the upper and lower, the ^Arsh and the Kursiyy, the heavens and Earth, and what is in them and in between them.
· All the creation is subjugated by Allah’s Power. No particle moves except by Allah’s Will.
· Allah has no manager for the creation with Him and has no partner in Dominion.
· Allah has the attribute of Life and is Qayyum. Allah is not seized by somnolence or sleep.
· Allah is the One Who knows about the unforeseen and what is evidenced by His creation.
· Nothing on Earth or the heavens is hidden from Allah. He knows what is on land and in the sea. Not a leaf does fall But Allah knows about it. There is no grain in the darkness of the Earth, nor anything moist or dry, but is inscribed in a clear book. The Knowledge of Allah encompasses everything. He knows the count of all things.
· Allah does whatever he wills. He has the Power to do whatever He wills.
· To Allah is the Dominion and He needs none. To Him belong the Glory and Everlastingness. To Him are the Ruling and the Creating.
· Allah has the Names of Perfection.
· No one hinders what Allah has decreed, and no one prevents what He gives.
· Allah does not hope for reward and does not fear punishment.
· There is no right on Allah that binds Him, and no one exercises rule over Him.
· Every endowment from Allah is due to His Generosity, and every punishment from Him is just. Allah is not questioned about what He does, but they are questioned.
· Allah existed before the creation. He does not have a before or an after, an above or a below, a right or a left, an in front of or a behind, or a whole or a part.
· It must not be said: ‘When was Allah?’ Or ‘Where was Allah?’ Or How is Allah?’
· Allah existed without a place. He created the universe and willed for the existence of time. He is not bound to time and is not designated with a place.
· Allah’s Management of one matter does not distract Him from another.
· Allah is not subject to delusions. He is not encompassed by or conceived in the mind. He is neither formed in the imagination nor pictured in delusions. He is not fashioned in the mind. He is not grasped by delusions or thoughts.
لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ ۖ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ
Surat Ashura Ayah 11 Means: There is absolutely nothing like Allah whatsoever; and He has the Attributes of Hearing and Sight.
(7) The pronouns (He, Him, His) do not mean that Allah is a male. Allah is not male or female. Allah is the Name of the creator in the Arabic Language. It means, literally: “The God—the One Who has the power to bring things into existence.” Only Allah deserves the ultimate degree of our submission and surrender ( i.e., worship).